5 Crucial Features That Might Be Missing from Your Website
Every website needs certain features for success. These include the ability to be easily navigated, to communicate through visual images and text, and to automate important processes. While these are all standard features of most websites, there may be some crucial ones that your website is missing.
Let's take a look at 5 crucial features that might be missing from your website.
1) A Blog: No matter what your business or service, you need to share valuable content with your prospects and current clients. Update your blog weekly with content related to your business services and you'll keep visitors informed, interested, and engaged. Even if you're not a skilled writer, you can easily learn how to write 500 words once a week. If you have no writing skills at all, find a capable blogger on a freelance site like Fiverr or Upwork.
2) An Automated Lead Generation Tool: When you need information from users (such as email addresses), don't make them work for it! Instead, offer something of value that they can get by filling out a form (e.g., free trial, discounted rate). Then follow up with emails to lead them toward conversion, details they may be missing, and, ultimately, a call to action, like Buy Now.
3) A Powerful Call to Action Button: Nothing is worse than a weak call to action button on your website. When visitors get to your website, they need to know exactly where to click in order to buy your service or download a report. A clear call-to-action (CTA) button should be easily visible on every page of the site. If you have a valuable product or service that you want prospects to buy, using a CTA like, BUY NOW, is appropriate.
Steer clear of weak words and phrases in your Calls to Action. "Learn More" is okay in some cases, but clear, decisive, action-oriented words and phrases are better. Consider things like, Buy Now, Order Today, Book a Call, etc. Be sure to watch the video above about integrating lead generation tools and impactful Calls to Action on your company website.
4) Targeted Advertising Space: If you're using Google AdWords or Facebook Ads, then you need space on your website that's dedicated just for these ads. You can easily place "sticky" ads in strategic locations on the screen so that viewers will see them while scrolling through your site.
5) Social Sharing Buttons: It's important that you give visitors an easy way to share your content on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram. If you don't have social sharing buttons located conspicuously throughout the website, then visitors are less likely to spread your brand message for you.
Now that you've seen 5 crucial features missing from most websites, are any of these features are missing from yours?
We can help you take your business to the top.
Your email is safe with us; we respect your privacy